If you aren’t seeing your favorite paddle on our list, reach out on social media and let us know which paddle you believe needs to get added to this list.
Best Pickleball Paddles In 2022
- Babolat RBEL Touch Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle
- Diadem Warrior Heavyweight Carbon Fiber PIckleball Paddle
- Electrum Model E Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle
- Engage Pursuit EX 6.0 Thick Core Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- GAMMA Hellbender Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- Gearbox GX6 Control Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle
- Head Extreme Tour Max Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle
- JOOLA Ben Johns Hyperion CFS 16mm Heavyweight Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle
- Onix Evoke Premier Composite Pickleball Paddle
- Oneshot Pureshot Carbon Fiber Brian Ashworth Pickleball Paddle
- Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- Prince Response Pro Composite Pickleball Paddle
- ProKennex Ovation Flight Hybrid Pickleball Paddle
- TMPR Expanse GXT Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- TOPP Viper Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- Vulcan V550 Hybrid Pickleball Paddle
Breaking Down the Paddles
Babolat RBEL Touch Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle
- A fiberglass material for superior tolerance, control, and spin.
- Speed and quickness make this paddle a top pick for players at the net. Using their quick reactions to separate from the competition, the Babolat RBEL Touch Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle is an excellent option for athletic players looking to control the net.
Diadem Warrior Heavyweight Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle
- A sandwich with Polypropylene Honeycomb and Nomex Honeycomb. Gives players control, feel, and power.
- 5-star review from a Pickleball Insiders customer – “My new gamer. This paddle provides me with the control I have been looking for at the net. My third shot drops have gotten more consistent as well. This paddle has upped my game to the next level.”
- The thickest paddle on the market at 19mm.
Electrum Model E Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle
- Super-Gritty RAW Carbon Fiber
- 5-star review from a Pickleball Clearance customer – “Creates a ton of spin. The reach is unmatched, covers almost every shot on the court, and is great for dinking. Makes for a powerful drive, lots of ‘pop’ off this paddle. The grip provides quite a bit of support.”
- The Model E delivers extended reach, incredible spin, and power! One of the more versatile paddles on the market, an all-court attack!
- Used by pickleball pro, Collin Johns. Collin is currently ranked 5th in the world!
Engage Pursuit EX 6.0 Thick Core Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- 5-star review from a Pickleball Clearance customer – “Very responsive and has helped my golf elbow.”
- Unmatched power for a graphite paddle! Take a little off your swing and see the power. Great for players looking to finish points without sacrificing the much need dinking ability!
GAMMA Hellbender Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- Paddle Face Material: Textured Graphite
- 5-star review from a Pickleball Clearance customer – ”Love my HellBender!”
- Enormous sweet spot giving the play a consistent shot wherever the paddle face is hit. Great for players looking to enhance their defense or slow down their game.
Gearbox GX6 Control Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle
- Carbon Fiber Edgeless Frame: Larger Hitting Surface Area, Reduced Mishits
- 5-star review from a Pickleball Insiders customer – “The edgeless design on this paddle is super flashy and the paddle has an incredible look and feel. The whole paddle is responsive to shots because you do not have to worry about miss-hits from an edge guard.”
- The edgeless design enhances the surface area of the paddle and allows for a true feel throughout all shots!
- Cuts through the air, giving it a lightweight, aerodynamic feel.
Head Extreme Tour Max Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle
- Endorsed by professional player Sarah Ansboury, Mixed Doubles US Open Champion
- 4-star review from a Pickleball Insiders customer – “Excellent for control, touch, good spin. You can get good power if you have good form, timing, and technique.”
- The diamond shape allows a player to dig out ground shots without scraping the playing surface. Creates an effortless dig and will not damage the edge guard of the paddle.
- The pickleball paddle that swept Ben Johns away from Franklin
- 5-star review from a Pickleball Insiders customer – “Of course it’s amazing. I fully expected the paddle to be top-notch with the number 1 player’s name attached to it, and it did not disappoint. It has great grit on the paddle face, and the power I can generate is spectacular.”
- A more aggressive paddle with a combination of power and control.
- Co-developed by Pickleball National Champions Matt Wright and Lucy Kovalova.
- The DF Composite face provides a consistent minimal coating on the surface to soften the ball without losing any spin or pop off the composite face.
- Atomic13 Edge Technology will disperse any unwanted vibration and create a true feel throughout the paddle. Great for players with nagging elbow injuries.
Oneshot Pureshot Carbon Fiber Brian Ashworth Pickleball Paddle
- Pro Model of Brian Ashworth
- 5-star review from a Pickleball Insiders customer – “Pros Paddle!”
- An all-court paddle with great responsiveness and feel. If you are looking to absorb an opponent’s slams, the Oneshot Pureshot is for you!
- The Tempest Wave Pro delivers unmatched accuracy, power, and forgiveness, allowing you to reach your highest levels of performance.
- 5-star review from a Pickleball Insiders customer – “Mercedes of Paddles. Love this paddle! Total comfort and control.”
- Control every game! This paddle will give a player ultimate control and forgiveness on all shots. Great paddle for an all-court player looking to add control and finesse to their game. Paddletek always comes ready to play!
- Simone Jardim used the Response Pro during her historic run at the US Open in Naples, FL.
- The broad face of the Response Pro paddle allows players the chance to return any shot that comes their way with plenty of speed, control, and pop.
- Innovation in the world of pickleball, due to its rounded shape. The paddle will give any player a sense of comfort and a lightweight feel.
- The Flight Series is the lightest paddle offered by ProKennex and results in lightning-fast reflexes and superb maneuverability.
- 5-star review from a Pickleball Insiders customer – “The lightweight design has given me more paddle speed, which ultimately has helped me get better swings on more shots.”
- Gives a player ultimate speed and agility on the court without taking away from the overall performance of the paddle.
- With slightly rounded edges the TMPR Expanse GXT Middleweight Graphite Pickleball Paddle will have an aerodynamic feel to make the weight feel feather-like at the net.
- Will come with a graphite face for the ultimate control and feel in the GXT line.
- Great for players who are always at the kitchen line, attacking their opponent with control and precise shots.
- The unique V shape reduces the overall weight of the paddle as well as allows players to gain more space for that two-handed backhand shot.
- 5-star review from a Pickleball Insiders customer – “This paddle is slick looking and the sharper-edged corners help with providing a large sweet spot.”
- Paddle Face Material: Hybrid – Carbon Fiber V-Skin Surface and Inserts
- Sweet spot positioned above the mid-point of the paddle face.
- A great option for a player transitioning from racquetball or tennis.
From power to touch, there is a paddle on our list that is sure to work for you. Take your pickleball game to the next level with one (or a couple) of the pickleball paddles on the list above and become the king or queen of your local court. If you are undecided on which paddle to choose, reach out to our Paddle Experts and we can help find the perfect pickleball paddle for you!